Monday, March 23, 2009

Yay for me

June 8, 692

You guys will never believe this. Me and Lesbia are totally a couple. And to celebrate i wrote this awesome romance poem.

To Lesbia, About kisses

VIVAMUS mea Lesbia, atque amemus,
rumoresque senum seueriorum
omnes unius aestimemus assis!
soles occidere et redire possunt:
nobis cum semel occidit breuis lux,
nox est perpetua una dormienda.
da mi basia mille, deinde centum,
dein mille altera, dein secunda centum,
deinde usque altera mille, deinde centum.
dein, cum milia multa fecerimus,
conturbabimus illa, ne sciamus,
aut ne quis malus inuidere possit,
cum tantum sciat esse basiorum.

We live my Lesbia and we love
and value the rumors of the
old men at less than one cent!
The sun is able to rise and fall,
while we have this brief light,
night is the perpetual sleep.
give me a thousand kisses, then a hundred,
then another thiousand, then a second hundred,
then yet another thousand, the a hundred.
then when we have made many kisses,
we shall lie with this, for now,
while the evil is not able to penetrate,
when we have kisses.

I think I might be falling for this girl.

Catullus out...

4 comments:

  1. Lesbia- OMG this poem is so cute! I <3 u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catullus- Thanks. I wrote it just for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesbia- Well if you come over tonight I might just have a little something special for you. ;p

    ReplyDelete